To this end, we have complied with all the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures in place
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home where possible
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
In addition to this:
- We have implemented a no-contact vehicle hand-over procedure
- We have created a vehicle quarantine area
- We ensure additional internal cleaning of our vehicles
- All staff have been issued with their own disinfectant spray and PPE
- We have implemented inter-depot and meeting protocols which results in the reduction of non-vital face-to-face meetings and visits
- This has led to newer ways of communicating and has seen a reduction of non-essential meetings
- We have issued travel-to-work guidance from industry bodies and the CLC, to allow for safer practices
- We have a COVID-19 policy that gives staff clear instructions on the procedures in place, should they or a family member exhibit symptoms.
Overall, we at ASHBROOK continue to work in an ever-changing environment. Whilst attending to all company and customer needs safely and effectively.